Guild of Music Supervisors looking for a Part-Time Co-ordinator (UK)By 26-Jul-2018
UK & European Guild of Music Supervisors looking for a Part-Time Co-ordinator to join the London team.
The UK & European Guild of Music Supervisors is dedicated to raising awareness and understanding of the role of a music supervisor within the entertainment industries including film, television, gaming, advertising, trailers, interactive media & theatre.
The Part-Time Co-ordinator role will cover:
- All operational aspects of the running of the GMS, including masterclasses and events.
- Co-ordination of the monthly newsletter.
- Overseeing daily accounts and finance.
- Managing social media.
- Overseeing website updates.
- Monitoring and replying to info@ emails.
- Organising and minuting all board and committee meetings.
- Supporting the head of membership with the membership process.
- Liaising with sponsors.
- Overseeing any interns.
You must have/be:
- Exceptionally organised, reliable, and thorough, with good attention to detail.
- Self motivated and a good communicator.
- Able to work alone and with a team.
- Able to work remotely.
- Experience within the music and/or media industries
- It would be helpful but not essential, to have an understanding of the sync sector.
Negotiable. 2-3 days per week. Flexible working hours but needs to be available during working hours.
Apply via: Please send a CV with cover letter to email@example.com