Music Researcher - Leland MusicBy The GMS Team 11-Feb-2019
Leland Music, leading independent music supervision agency, is looking for a Music Researcher to join the London team.
The role will cover:
- Music research for specific projects.
- General music research for the music supervision team.
- Actively building and developing relationships with record labels, publishers, artist management, and composers.
- Working closely with rights holders and composers.
- Editing music to picture.
You must have:
- Excellent music research experience within sync.
- Good knowledge of the current music landscape.
- A broad understanding of all forms of music.
- Experience editing music to picture.
- An understanding of music licensing.
You must be:
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Passionate about music and film.
- Excellent at working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Good at managing your time in order to handle multiple projects.
- A good organiser.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 1st March 2019.
Due to the specialist nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.