[PIAS] - Sync & Brand Manager (UK)By The GMS Team 28-Jul-2019
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network.
Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
OUR COLLECTIVE MISSION
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We are looking for a self-motivated individual looking for a unique opportunity in the world of Sync. In this high profile role, you’ll be -maximising [PIAS] sync and brand partnership income by optimising opportunities to place repertoire and artists in TV show, advertisements, games, film, live brand events, brand partnerships and offering creative input to campaigns.
Maximise revenues & creative opportunities from placement of [PIAS] masters in TV, Film, Games & Advertising.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Key pitching areas: TV, Film, Adverts & Games
- Identify new synchronisation opportunities across all media.
- Develop and maintain relationships with music supervisors, producers, brands, agencies and directors.
- Meet regularly with our label teams, managers and artists to discuss sync and brand partnership opportunities.
- Creation of playlists and new releases mailouts.
- Pro-active research of new contacts for potential sync and pro-active pitching to key new and existing contacts.
- Co-ordinating with the [PIAS] label team, partner labels, managers & artists to maximise the reach of our syncs.
- Regularly maintaining and updating contact databases.
- Provide regular feedback on all activity undertaken to department manager (Charles FitzGerald)
- Maintaining the [PIAS] Sync music platform
- Attend concerts and events on behalf of the company with clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in a senior role within a sync department
- Strong communication and networking skills, you must be confident meeting new people and seeking new business opportunities, as well as dealing with artists and managers on a day to day basis.
- Strong Selling Skills
- A passionate self-starter, with the ability to work with and without direct supervision
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail. You must be able to meet short- and long-term targets whilst maintaining a consistently high standard of work
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
- An enthusiastic approach towards music and creative media, ideally with an appreciation for the kind of repertoire [PIAS] represents
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with efficiency and clarity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Word and Excel
- A clear and broad understanding of how music fits to moving picture
- Polite & hard working
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Outgoing personality
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Location: London, UK
Application deadline: 2nd August, 2019
Apply via email: RECRUITMENTUK@PIAS.COM