No Sheet Music - Music Supervisor / Business Development Manager (London)By The GMS Team 26-Sep-2019
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, focused and ambitious Music Supervisor / Business Development Manager to join our expanding company.
As an integral part of our team, you will be focused on generating new business and super-serving the established client base across the NSM portfolio of music services.
Company and Department Overview
No Sheet Music, (Part of the Wisebuddah group) is a fast-growing music production company embracing Production Music, Music Licensing, Bespoke Music and Cover Songs. Since its inception in 2014, NSM has built a solid, cross-genre production music catalogue working with emerging artists and producer talent, through to established media composers/producer teams.
This is an opportunity for someone looking to complement and contribute to a passionate and talented team. Someone looking to display their talents, but also build on them. Dependent on target-based results there is scope for fast career progression within the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To proactively seek out sync opportunities.
- Raise awareness of the NSM Cover Song catalogue.
- Pitch our Bespoke Composers to all media.
- Generate and maintain third party partnerships with agencies, brands, facilities houses, music supervisors and promo houses.
- Represent NSM at high-level industry events, both domestic and international.
- Maintain and develop client database (CRM).
- Input to all social media, merchandise and other NSM marketing activities.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Enthusiastic and passionate about music.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to spot opportunities and swiftly react.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Sociable with a positive attitude, confident in networking situations.
- Ambitious, tenacious, motivated.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Proven track record of music sync achievements.
- Proficient in standard business computer packages.
- Able to negotiate terms and sync fees across all media.
- Knowledge of current trends and opportunities in the sync industry.
Contract Type and Salary
Competitive salary and benefits on proven success.
Friday 25th October 2019 at 6 pm.
How to Apply
Send a CV and covering letter to EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting reference Music Supervisor / Business Development Manager in the email header.