Leland Originals - Composer Agent (London)By The GMS Team 07-Oct-2019
Independent composer agency Leland Originals is looking for a Composer Agent to join their London team.
The ideal candidate will have some experience within the music and/or media industries, but more than anything will have a natural aptitude for driving sales and getting results, whilst maintaining the ethos and the reputation of the company.
Company and Department Overview
Leland Originals exclusively represents composers for film, TV, advertising and media.
We bridge the gap between clients and artists, representing a diverse collection of composers who, individually, offer a unique musical voice and skill-set.
We are the sister company of Leland Music.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities and pitching clients and their music to producers/production companies.
- Developing contacts and maintaining good relationships with producers.
- Representing the company at industry and networking events.
- Liaising with our clients (composers).
- Business strategy and development.
Key Skills and Experiences
- A natural aptitude for sales.
- Good people skills with a natural, friendly and professional telephone manner.
- A drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good research skills.
- A passion for music and film, and good knowledge of film music.
- A high level of organisational skills with the ability to manage your own workload.
- The ability to work collaboratively with the team, as well as independently.
Hours and Salary
£22,000 to £25,000
Friday 1st November 2019
How To Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter with email subject: Leland Originals - Composer Agent, to firstname.lastname@example.org