Soho Music - Music SupervisorBy The GMS Team 15-Oct-2019
Soho Music are looking for a full-time Music Supervisor to start as soon as possible.
Any candidate must have at least 2-3 years of experience as a music supervisor and understand music clearance / licensing and research. Ideally, any candidate must also have good experience in handling music composition projects as well as being able to cut back to film.
Company Overview and Department
We are a leading independent creative music agency specialising in music supervision for brands, tv advertising, digital content and all moving image. We were founded in 2005 by Kate Young, and our 20+ years collective experience has won us clients such as Nike, O2, Mclaren, Jaguar Land Rover, Guinness, Wieden & Kennedy, VCCP, Ogilvy, BBH and JWT.
Our speciality is connecting music with brands: whatever the project, our award-winning team can help source, create and develop a creative and comprehensive music strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Full music research across all projects and full creative delivery of ideas (including editing back to film and preparing jobs client-ready using systems and Logic).
- Taking briefs from clients and writing up to send all rights holders.
- Running composition projects – briefing and working closely with composers on all aspects of creative delivery, including tracking progress on internal systems, ensuring projects are managed smoothly from pitch to closure as well as quoting and structuring deals for our clients.
- Attending client studio sessions where necessary and working with composers to deliver any edits, tweaks and further pitches.
- Tracking progress on our internal system, ensuring projects are managed smoothly from pitching to paperwork.
- A&Ring / developing the composition roster and new opportunities for our composers and artists for bespoke projects.
- Preparing music treatments for clients and any materials for pitching including pulling together reels of existing music or creating support documents to promote our composers.
- Organising music meetings with rights holders and staying on top of all releases.
- A short overview of sync music in our bi-monthly music meeting on music trends / interesting bands and anything of general sync interest.
- This is a really progressive opportunity for to encompass 360 music supervision, working across all aspects: research, licensing and composition and becoming part of a really great team.
How to apply
Please do send through any suitable applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org