Warp Publishing – Publishing Coordinator (UK)
Warp Publishing, a leading independent music publishing company, is looking for a Publishing Coordinator to join its team in the North London office.By The GMS Team 05-Nov-2019
Company Overview and Department
Warp Publishing provides a personalised music publishing service to a diverse and unique roster of artists, score composers and hit songwriters including Anna Meredith, Danny Brown, Oneohtrix Point Never, Yves Tumor, Khruangbin, Death Grips, Kwes, Miguel Atwood-Ferguson, Morgan Geist, Boards of Canada and many more.
Warp has a rich reputation for innovation in music and for the business infrastructure that supports its artists, with offices in London and Los Angeles. 2019 is Warp’s 30th Anniversary.
You will provide the highest level of publishing administration services for our artists, looking after the copyright and other publishing tasks as part of the Copyright & Royalties team. You will work closely with collection societies, digital service providers, artists and their management and report to the Copyright & Royalties Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Registering all new works and agreements with collection societies and sub-publishers;
- Reviewing catalogue information using multiple sources of information (collection societies, agreements, discography);
- Submitting live setlists and cue sheets to collection societies;
- Working closely with the Copyright & Royalties Manager in all income tracking exercises;
- Resolving any queries from Artists/Management, Royalties, Finance, DSPs, collection societies & sub-publishers worldwide;
- You will be encouraged to take on additional responsibilities as you gain autonomy in your work.
Key Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of music copyright from previous experience and/or degree of study;
- Minimum of one year’s experience working in an administrative role for a publisher or collection society;
- Passionate about independent music, the Warp Publishing roster, and the music publishing business;
- Enthusiastic about providing a great service to our artists.
Hours and Salary
Full-time and dependant on experience.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable.
Closing date: Thursday 21st November 2019
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Publishing Coordinator’ as the subject header.