Twenty Below Music - Music Supervisor / Producer (London)By The GMS Team 15-Nov-2019
Company Overview and Job role
Twenty Below Music are a recently opened music supervision company operating primarily in advertising and looking to expand into film, television, library and gaming.
The company is based in Soho and has the backing of a major sound design company with its own music studio and with the sound design company’s many facilities.
We are looking to hire a creative and business savvy Music Supervisor/Producer to join a rapidly growing team based in Soho.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience within music supervision, a sync department or as a music media producer.
The role will involve managing the music needs of client campaigns from initial briefing through to final delivery, via research, creative searches, original composition and licensing.
This a great opportunity for a creative talent looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team with scope for long-term progression.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proficient knowledge and experience of the music research and licensing process in Advertising and/or Film & TV
- Excellent contacts within the music industry including established relationships with Artists, Labels, Managers, Publishers, sync departments
- Confident in overseeing and producing the compositional process, working with composers and producers to brief, organising sessions and contacts with musicians, vocalists and studios
- Established connections within the creative media industries via agencies, production companies, post-production houses, producers and directors and confident in pitching for New Business.
- Diverse knowledge of music and natural instinct about musical and visual trends
- Strong communication and networking skills and an outgoing and sociable personality.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a wide range of projects independently.
Hours and Salary
Full-time and salary based on experience
How to apply
Please send CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 29th.