Peloton - Music Supervisor (Germany)By The GMS Team 09-Jan-2020
Company Overview and Job Role
The Music Supervisor, DE will manage all music programming activity within the Peloton Content Team specifically for DE business including all instructor playlists, program series and music discovery.
The MS will work directly with each instructor and assigned Producer to assist in planning playlists for all classes.
The MS will be the primary conduit for Content Team as it relates music ingestion to the Peloton service and other music needs.
The Music Supervisor reports to the VP of Music Supervision and Programming and UK Music Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Peloton Content Team (London) and DE Cycle Instructors to optimize music selections and ensure compliance with all Crescendo protocols
- Act as the primary contact for DE music needs in connection with Crescendo music platform
- Work with Instructor, EP and UK Music Supervisor in developing music-driven program series
- Engage music rights holders in sourcing new music to Peloton service
- Perform necessary publishing audits to ensure music is compliant with Crescendo rights profile
- Liaise with designated rights holder contact (label/mgmt) for any approvals (marketing, playlists, etc) in connection with themed rides
- Collaborate with Music Programming and Content Team to execute integrated marketing efforts with rights holders
- Attend Content Development Meetings with all DE instructors
- Engage instructors one on one in helping each improve quality standards of playlists
- Always be up to date on music industry news and happenings
Key Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in the music industry, either on label or publishing side.
- A strong connection to music with Germany and EU territories
- Firm understanding of music rights and licensing
- Familiarity with all PRO databases
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Fluent in both German and English desirable
How to Apply
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Friday 24th January 2020