The Full Music Supervisor membership covers applicants who work as a freelance supervisor, work within a supervision company or in house at production companies etc.
All applicants must be actively working and have at least 4 years experience as a music supervisor in addition to each of the sector requirements on the right.
The Board Members will consider other factors including:
- Credits spanning across the listed sectors
- Credits on projects which are of notable quality, received great success or are particularly innovative
- Nominations for awards
In addition to the above requirements, applicants may be requested to provide references from external parties in order to complete their application.
Please note that meeting the above criteria does not guarantee membership. In addition, the Board reserve the right to accept people who do or do not meet the above criteria in exceptional circumstances.
- Advertising - minimum 15 credits on campaigns that have aired and been licensed within UK or Europe
- Television - minimum of 5 series of at least 6-8 episodes or 40 total episodes that have broadcast within UK or Europe
- Film - minimum of 5 projects distributed theatrically or via VoD platforms such as Netflix etc in the UK or Europe
- Games - minimum 5 projects distributed in the UK or Europe
- Trailers - minimum 15 credits on campaigns that have aired and been licensed within UK or Europe
Group company discounts are available, contact us to enquire